- A non-profit organisation, owned and managed by the Williamstown community. Abbeyfield's management is committed to providing a range of accommodation options and community support so that older people can stay close to their home community surrounded by family and friends.
- A friendly, active and caring community, where independence is encouraged, privacy is respected and support is available when needed.
- Beautifully situated, overlooking gum studded pastures, but still within 100m of Williamstown's colourful main street with post office, hotels, general store and other village amenities. Close to the larger centres of Gawler and Barossa, with access to medical and other health and recreational services.
- Abbeyfield won Merit Awards for Accreditation in 2002 and 2005 for its resident-focused care.
- two bedrooms with enclosed garage, climate control and paved pergola.
- two bedrooms with carport and airconditioning.
These affordable single-bedroom maisonettes overlook a park and feature air conditioning and small gardens. Pets welcome under conditions.
Respite, meal services, emergency call systems and day respite are some of the services available to the local community.
If you like country living and would like greater security and support, find out more by contacting Abbeyfield on (08) 8524 6396.
Williamstown SA 5351
|Tel||08 8524 6396|
|Fax||08 8524 6052|
High level care : Permanent, Respite
Low level care : Permanent, Respite
Ageing in place