Anthony M Cichello
Registered Clinical Psychologist
I am an eight-year trained Registered Clinical Psychologist with 30 years' effective experience within the public specialist mental health sector and private practice.
My accredited postgraduate training in Clinical Psychology qualifies me to provide you competent level assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and evidence-based treatment of mental health disorders. I have sub-specialised with the broadest range of mental health disorders for adults and older youth, relationship therapy, sexuality and sex therapy. My key therapeutic approaches are Schema Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Strategic Hypnosis. I am also an Endorsed Health Psychologist and Counselling Psychologist, and provide clinical supervision across these three specialisations for other psychologists and mental health professionals.
Specialised areas of practice include -
- Formal Personality Assessments
- Depression, Recurrent Depressive Disorder, Cyclothymic Disorder, Dysthymia, ongoing life unhappiness and suicidal feelings
- Bipolar Disorder (including all sub-types)
- Panic Disorders, Specific Phobias, including Fear of Flying
- Other Anxiety Disorders including -
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Chronic Worry
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Performance Anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Perfectionism
- Post Trauma Stress Disorder and adjustment after trauma
- Body Dysmorphia, and
- Drug, alcohol and / or smoking addictions
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Insomnia and / or Night Terrors
- Chronic Pain and Chronic Fatigue
- Personality Assessments and Personality Disorders
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Eating problems and disorders, and weight issues
- Couples Therapy
- Family Issues, Succession Planning and / or disinheritance
- Same-Sex Attracted issues
- Sex Therapy, Loss of confidence, Sexuality issues and compulsions
- Internet Addictions
- Adjustment to life after religion and cults / disfellowship
- Existential / Life Goals dilemmas
You will be treated with the utmost professional care and respect within a safe and confidential process. The collaborative psychological process enables you to resolve your distress levels and improve your life functioning.
Psychologists and other mental health professionals are also welcome to enquire regarding receiving their own confidential and accredited clinical supervision services.
You are most welcome to contact me for further queries.
454 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Tel||0439 954 113|