Occupational Therapists, Case Managers & Rehabilitation Counsellors
Full or part-time
Contractors also Welcome
- Willoughby, NSW Location (on-site parking)
- Community-based therapy
We are looking for dynamic experienced Occupational Therapists, Case Managers, Rehabilitation Counsellors and/or Social Workers to provide rehabilitation case management, occupational therapy and possibly even medico-legal report writing to our client population.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, highly reputable and growing private organisation that is a leaderin Neurological Rehabilitation Services and medico-legal assessments.
You will be joining a team that will provide a variety of work and challenges. Your focus and passion in delivering and providing a high level of client care will be recognised, valued and continually supported to assist you in developing to reach your true potential.
The successful applicant will be awarded with a competitive salary package (depending on previous skills and experience), laptop, iPhone, professional development opportunities and be eligible for a performance bonus system.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised degree;
- 5 or more years of experience with at least 2+ years preferred working in Neurology, or in a community-based role;
- Professional, confident and your work values compliment the culture of our practice;
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of people;
- Passionate, compassion, empathetic and dedictated approach to your work;
- Excellent written and verbal skills with preferred experience in working in a compensation system (TAC, CTP, WC, LTCS);
- Ability to work independently;
- Able to handle difficult and challenging situations;
- Own car and valid driver's licence;
- Preferred experience in case management;
- Extremely reliable with strong organisation and time management skills;
- A team player that loves to be a part of the team.
Any candidates looking for part-time, full-time, temp or contract work should also apply.
If you are possess any or all of the above, please forward your CV without delay.
Suite 5/181 High Street
Willoughby NSW 2068
|Tel||(02) 9958 6410|
|Fax||(02) 9958 0002|