Dr Bloomfield consults on all musculoskeletal injuries, both acute and chronic, as well as medical conditions relating to exercise.
Patients from all levels of sporting participation, from the sedentary to recreational and elite athletes, are welcome to make appointments for consultation in all aspects of sports medicine.
A special interest in all lower limb injuries (including knee, ankle and foot) as well as orthotics is maintained, however all upper limb, spinal and lower limb injuries and chronic conditions are welcomed for assessment and management.
- Australasian College of Sports Physicians – Fellowship status
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Australian Medical Association
- NSWIS (New South Wales Institute of Sport) – Accredited service provider
- ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) – Event Medical Coordinator (Doctors)
- Manly Sea Eagles Rugby League (NRL) – Club Doctor
Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen Sport Medicine Centre, Sydney Academy of Sport
Narrabeen NSW 2101
|Tel||02 9971 1188|