healthdirectory.com.au - Your gateway to the health industry
The Australian Health Directory® is a national directory and portal, built to provide a gateway to the health industry. Our vision is to include information about every health industry participant in the country.
Listing on a domain-specific directory is a 'must' marketing move today in order to attract clients and to disseminate information about products and services. A professional website is no longer enough because it competes with over 213 million1 web sites online. Search results on generalist search engines often require people to find 'a needle in the haystack'.
healthdirectory.com.au connects health services and health professionals with potential patients/clients. It features a directory of medical specialists. Health professionals can communicate detailed information about their qualifications and special interest, enabling users to search for these.
The suppliers and resources directory for the health industry is a tool that offers effective dissemination of B2B information to industry participants. Businesses can reach highly targeted audiences with ease and at low cost. Health services and professionals can find dedicated suppliers who understand the industry.
- Empowers consumers to have a bigger role in managing their health.
- Health industry-specific content - reduces information overload.
- Easy navigation - users can access B2C and B2B information organised under meaningful categories.
- Search options match user needs - users can search a category by name, keywords, postcode, postcode radius and suburb.
- Potential saving of time and money.
- Targeted communication - advertisers can reach specific audiences.
- Search engine optimised exposure - directory content is positioned to attract relevant users rather than random hits.
- Free and paid advertising options - cost-effective advertising without barriers to participation.
- Channelling traffic to the advertiser's website - a link is included in all advertising options.
- Advertiser self-service access keeps information up-to-date - advertisers can edit online any time in line with their changing marketing needs, campaigns and special offers.
- Power to attract more visitors to advertiser listings and websites as a result of:
- fully indexed long copies;
- unrestricted page design; and
- listings of multiple searchable addresses, enabling users to find the nearest outlet/clinic to them.
1Netcraft August 2010 Web Server Survey
healthdirectory.com.au showcases the Australian health and aged care industry to the world, attracting doctors, nurses from other countries. The recruitment advertising service is a new addition that assists service providers to recruit local and international health professionals and reduce recruitment costs.
We pioneered aged care vacancy search online. The service offers transparency, leading to better utilisation of expensive beds through the free flow of information about aged care vacancies. The directory offers free advertising services to all aged care facilities.
healthdirectory.com.au is managed by YZnet Communications Pty Ltd, a private company. We are assisted by volunteers motivated to make a difference.
Linking to healthdirectory.com.au resources
You are welcome to link to us or any sub-directory that is relevant to your website's audience. You will find a selection of links and anchor text suggestions here.
Whilst the information on this directory has been presented with all due care, we do not guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions.
This directory is made available on the understanding that YZnet Communications Pty Ltd, its employees, volunteers and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to users and participants for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise.